Sunday, March 16, 2014

Review of Blogger

As we discussed some possible uses for Blogger in class, such as to share information, express interests and personality, advertisement, reviews, meet new people, and journal and diary, I would like to share my thoughts in using a blog. 

Honestly, I'm not familiar with a blog yet, because I've never had a chance to create a blog or use it personally or professionally before. However, I believe that blogs provide a lot of informations because I could gain informations on, such as famous restaurants and products through blogs that are on Naver which is the most useful online portal website in Korea. Thus, I believe that sharing informations and knowledge with people through a blog is a great way of using a blog, but I don't think personally using a blog wouldn't be different as writing a diary on a piece of paper.


Therefore, I think the best way of using a blog is "sharing and its interaction". 
Through my Blogger, I would like to post my thoughts and knowledge that I learned, then I believe that I can gain at least three more advantages than before I created the blog. If I create a new post based on what I want to teach, first, my professors who are related to the knowledge I posted can give me advises. Second, my classmates can give other feedback on same topic. Lastly, the visitors can visit and gain new informations through my blog and comments. 
As I keep using my Blogger, I think there will be a community that is created by other bloggers and my visitors in the future, and I believe this will be very helpful tool for sharing informations and helping each others in developing and mastering in knowledge.       

No comments:

Post a Comment